Rapper Jahaziel recently posted a note on social media expressing why he’s leaving Christianity. Since we reported on it, it seems that Jahaziel is kicking it into high gear and buckling down on his new beliefs.

I’m sure Jahaziel is getting a flurry of messages regarding what he believes and he is not backing down. His Facebook page is now a long stream of posts of his beliefs. He recently posted a video of himself praising the Egyptian sun god in freestyle form.

About time I dropped some barsAnd the church said… Amen

Posted by Jahaziel on Sunday, January 10, 2016

Today he posted another freestyle. Watch below.

Send who you wanna send. Believe what you wanna believe. I won’t be silenced, threatened or intimidated by a superstitious religion any more. I’ll talk when I want. Til then here’s a few more bars. Let’s go!

Posted by Jahaziel on Monday, January 11, 2016

As I’ve said before. Let’s continue to pray for Jahaziel as he battles between spiritual worlds.

1. AON_HipHop

newH2O jahazielmusic why you posting this nonsense? He shouldn’t have been doin #chh now he’s in another religion jumping in 2 early again

2. AON_HipHop

NickDChow jahazielmusic first off, he’s not a brother. Second, you can pray for the lost without posting their nonsense in a forum

3. AON_HipHop

NickDChow are unbelievers brothers? That’s not an opinion. #theologymatters

4. Anram Rivera

I personally never liked his rapping or his music in general, but still it is a sad thing.

5. FranCisco J. Lares

Why are you guys even posting this. Your keeping his anti Christ rant alive! Your just as guilty as him.

6. djseanblu

Bruh! Im like my man FranCisco  ON THE OTHER POST  why  yall give this CLOWN this attention on this page? Thats what the Devil want  you  to FEED INTO his TRASH!! Jahaziel know better! he was believer for bout 20 yrs! he know the deal and the consequences!!

7. Nick Chow

That’s a bit harsh. We posted it to raise awareness and to pray for Jahaziel. Also to let people know that this could happen to anyone, even you. The devil will attack your strongholds to defeat you. Not everyone is strong enough in their faith to hang on but that doesn’t mean you need to lose hope for them.

8. NickChow

djseanblu We posted it to raise awareness and to pray for Jahaziel. Also to let people know that this could happen to anyone, even you. The devil will attack your strongholds to defeat you. Not everyone is strong enough in their faith to hang on but that doesn’t mean you need to lose hope for them.

9. obeyurmasta1

I would have never known…lol i ain’t watchin this dude. Yall all care? What u jockin his style? Yo leave peoples to they hearts. Keep ur own selves.

10. 3linemusicrv

in my humble opinion this guy was never a real Christian, who converts the heartfeeling the power of the Holy Spirit of god won’t give up easily from the ways of the Lord jesus Christ even being temptedand slandered in the midst of long walk …
    more we continue praying for the life of the guy friends …

11. DryWallaceShwayze

more we continue praying for the life of the guy friends …

12. yungroge

newH2O jahazielmusic yeah homie is confused and this confusion straight up gonna lead to his destruction if he don’t repent

13. Anthony S. Walker

sounds like he’s basing his Christianity on man instead of Christ, that’s all

14. hypercoyote

Is the purpose of this article to lift up Jahaziel or stir up controversy and clicks?  I left Rapzilla because I got tired of seeing more controversial articles than Christian ones.  Pray for the man but don’t repeat his foolishness.

15. hypercoyote

NickChow I get lifting someone up, but don’t re-broadcast foolishness.  I’m with djseanblu, reposting Jahaziel’s stuff is just feeding into it.  If you wanna write an editorial and raise up some prayers for him, that’s different.  I have respect for this site, it’s why I came here from Rapzilla, but don’t repeat their mistakes.  They fed into drama more than they fought it.

16. hypercoyote

3linemusicrv Yea man, it’s sad and a lot of people think they’ve touched Christ when they’ve only touched religion only to have a breakdown like this one day.  But when you think about it, how can you know you don’t have what you’ve never had?  Gotta have strong churches with Holy Ghost filled people to recognize that in the body. Like you said, just keep him lifted up, he’s just being manipulated right now.

17. NickChow

hypercoyote thanks for your feedback. I’ll keep it in mind for future content. Mainly this article is for calling out in prayer rather than stirring the pot. I do appreciate your feedback. We want to keep the CHH body informed but at the same time not be misleading.