Website: www.lsentmusic.com
Twitter. @25talif3
Facebook: www.facebook.com/25talif3

1. Ronnie Saved

REAL TALK FOR FAKE PEOPLE ANOTHER LIFE SENTENCE 3NT CLASSIC #25TaLif3 #ChristUpSinDown!! GO DOWNLOAD IT RIGHT NOW YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

2. SHYN3

CAMO MY DUDE IM LOVING THIS MIXTAPE HOMIE TRUELY BLESSED HOMIE, IM PROUD TO BE APART OF THE TEAM LIF3 SENTENC3 ENT. THE AIM GET CHRIST FAMOUS, LOVING THIS INTRO, JUST BANGIN BRUH
    ***YA BOI SHYN3 LIF3 SENTENC3 ENT.****

3. Andre "FKA" DGW (Doing God's Will)

Words can’t explain how fresh this mixtape is fam! You always come hard with it when it comes to praising Jesus. God Bless and may your ministry continue to grow in the name of Jesus.

Amen

• Camo

u been rockin wit us for a minute bruh. appreciate u always showin support. glad u liked tha mixtape my dude

4. Jay

Camo my dude!! The mixtape is INCREDIBLE, so far I can’t choose which songs my favorite! Keep up the good work my dude, I’m lovin the mixtape!!

• Camo

AMEN!!! i pray we never stop standing for HIM! may HIS grace keep us! and thanks for your encouragement!

5. Isaiah Strome

If Reach Records starts taking in more artists I’m hoping to see you on their list. This is forreal! Keep reppin Christ! #Amazing

• Camo

Wow really appreciate that! and i have no choice but to rep HIM…..wherrre else would i go? HE iz life! thanks for your encouragement!

6. Nana

Great job brah.. this goes inn! Lovig every single track –I even have favorites already –6,7,9,11– 😉 #Keep holding your grounds young Soldier!! #SDG all day.

• Camo

ha wow dope that you have favorites and love all the tracks! def SDG!! thanks alot for your encouragement

7. Dennis Visser

You’re getting better with every track you drop Camo! I pray the Lord will continue to pour out His divine creativity on you, and inspire you to go further and deeper with Him.

A brother in Christ
    – D

• Camo

thanks bruh! i thank GOD for progress. i aim to be more faithful with the skills HE gave me. thanks for your encouragement, i pray i can continue 2 encourage others

8. Dee

Love the remixes you did more than the actual releases. LOL keep calling out these fake actors trying to mislead our people. much respect camo.

• Camo

thanks that means alot!!! and i speak tha truth, stand for it and by GOD’S grace i live by it! i hate seeing ppl lead by lies

9. Tanner

who originally had the instrumentals from for tracks 9 & 15?

btw dope mixtape bruh!!

• Camo

9 is a 9th wonder instrumental I found called “new york.” and 15 iz Fabolous “ghetto.” and thanks! glad u enjoyed it!

10. Luke

“THE FLESH KILLA, THATS THAT STUFF I DONT LIKE”

Bro. Y’all KILLED that track. #BANGIN’

11. DJ GotIt (Jenna)

I love you guys! Lyric, Jay-Way, Camo. If there’s more of you lemme know. I wish I could do a song with you, but I’m 13 with no equipment except a hip-hop beat making program on my 3DS. STAND STRONG AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

12. RAY-RAY

YA’LL PUT KINGDOM IN THE PHRASE KINGDOM MUZIK!!! I LOVE THIS!!! GREAT SOUND TO PEOPLE THAT WANT TO LIVE RIGHT!!! THANK GOD FOR YOU!!! WISH I WOULD HAVE HEARD ABOUT YOU SOONER!!! KEEP PRAISIN’ GOD BABY; HE GOT YOU!!!

• Camo

wow bro thanks alot for your encouragement. im really humbled by all of these comments. GOD bless! and we’ll keep pushing!

13. Reesee G

Im diggin this mixtape, all yall rep Christ to the fullest and I pray yall dont stop!!! but i have 1 question…..wheres d-hood? I havent heard any music from him in a while….

• Camo

thanks alot!! appreciate your prayers! and D-Hood iz a producer now. He will be releasing a instrumental mixtape soon

14. TheKidDyno

ATTENTION HIP HOP ARTISTS: Looking for beats? Go and download 2 FREE RAP BEATS right now! Click the link below!www.KidDyno.com/Intro LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

15. Gevonzion

Ok. I just wanna give you yo props man.This is the best mixtape I’ve herd on here.First time ever leaving a comment on this sight.This mix got the total package lyrics, sound,good products.A if this was for sale on Amazon I would have paid for this. Looking forward for you next project God bless brush…