This is the follow up from Lyric’s first mixtape “Album.” But unlike the first mixtape, this one does not focus on encouraging, but showing the need for him to be encouraged at this time. In this mixtape Lyric focuses on sin being a bigger issue than ever. And how he finds himself turning to Christ, and music.

1. Camo

Please download tha mixtape, cause u miss out when u ounly preview. its 2 songs that you cant preview that really make up a big part of tha whole mixtape!

2. Jace

Sup Lyric. Downloading this album right now and can’t wait to hear it bro. Keep droppin’ that fiya music.

3. Amber LiLReD Clayton

So glad it’s up now!! 5 stars!! Everybody gotta download this!! Guarantee you will have this on replay!

4. Kaylen Payen

I was drawn in just by the intro!! i love to see young men grinding for God and spittin the truth no matter if the world out there rappin about nonsense! . i love this mixtape already. . . ! 🙂 im definitely gonna be banging this all night. while im sleepin and all 🙂

5. Shyn3

MY DUDE LYRIC U A BEAST HOMIE LOVING THE MIXTAPE BRUH, ANOTHER BEAST ONE MAYNE MUCH LUV BRUH KEEP DOING YA THING BRUH ALL GLORY BE TO GOD, LIF3 SENTENC3 ENT YA BOI SHYN3

6. Zack

lol i wish you released this earlier. I made a Cypha for the motto a while ago. Still a great album and each song is amazing. God bless =D

7. Josh

i heard CT crib in “hate it or love it” you from Connecticut?

8. J1OFLOS @j1oflos

im feeling this homie, ive been trying to reach yall….lets collab check out our stuff on here as well

The Legion (legion of souls)

9. Jay-Way

GREAT project GREAT lyrics by a GREAT artist! U didnt go easy on us on this one bruh! Great follow up after Lecrae’s Church clothes! I put this next to it!!

• Lyric

Maaaaaannnnnn! I wouldn’t even put this up therre with church clothes lol…man Im glad u feeling it jay! appreciate all tha love!

10. Nana

Just wow…!! This is a real blessing to some of us. Keep doing what you do brah. Bless u brah.
    #Soli Deo Gloria.

• Lyric

Thats encouraging! Im glad this tape could be a blessing for u! all glory to GOD!

11. Daniel

This is absolutely amazing. Possibly the best mixtape I have ever downloaded…. And I’ve downloaded a bunch!!

• Lyric

Thats extremely encouraging!! wow..I really appreciate that! I thank GOD you enjoyed tha project fam!

12. Jay

Lyric, my dude…this is one of the most AMAZING mixtapes I have ever and forever heard my dude!!! I am really, REALLY lovin the mixtape Lyric, keep up ALL of the INCREDIBLE work and keep me updated my dude!!! Thank you for everything bro!!!

• Lyric

Man I really appreciate ya words fam!! thanks! its really humbling 2 read that, thanks again!

13. Ray-Jay

IT’S A FUNNY STORY HOW I START LIKING LYRIC’S MUZIK. 2 DAYS AGO I WAS LOOK FOR SOME GOOD CHRISTIAN RAP, AND I DIDN’T EVEN LISTEN TO HIS SONGS YET, BUT WHEN I PUSHED THAT DOWNLOAD BUTTON I KNEW THIS ALBUM WAS GONE BE THA BOMB!!!! NOW I CAN’T STOP LISTENIN’ TO IT ON MY PHONE!!!

KEEP GOIN’ FA’ GOD LYRIC BABY; PRAISE GOD 2 THA FULLEST AND DON’T LET THA DEVIL STRESS YOU!!! GIVE ALL YOU GOT TO THE ALMIGHTY!!!
    ~GOD’Z CHILD FA’ LIFE~

• Lyric

Haha thats a crazy story lol..im glad some how u ran across my mixtape tho, thanks for the encouragement!

14. Freddy P.

Im a hip hop head…i will give it to yall, mixtape is solid, but solid at best. good job and i can see growth in your music and hope you get better as it goes.

• Lyric

Yo fam, that means a lot! u say u a hip hop head so…you know how what good mixtape sounds like…thanks cat!!

15. Drebled

Man I thought back to the first love was dope by BRAVO! was dope but man……..yo we gotta do ministry one of these days

16. Nigel AKA Flight Poet

Man u did the word wit this album at first u had me like when i hear the beats all i hear is the old song in my mind but this second album cahnge that keep up the great work And remember always give God the glory. but i dont gotta tell u that

• Lyric

Wowww fam thats really encouraging! thats my whole aim of why i get on those beats…appreciate tha props! and always fam…ALL GLORY TO GOD!!! stay bless!

• Nigel AKA Flight Poet

No Problem Man When The Next Album Coming Out I Cant Stop Ridden To This

• Lyric

Lol I don’t even know..this is my second one within a year so..I can’t say right now haha..I appreciate u asking tho, glad to see your interested!

• Nigel AKA Flight Poet

Most Definitely im leaving For Basic Training For The Army In Sept so rite now music like yours lecrae Andy Mineo thats my work out music and im always downloading more so just get me some new music before i leave lol but God is movin in the atmosphere. i have no doubt that your next album will be jus as gd as this one.

17. Parker

You’ve got yourself a new fan. Fantastic mixtape and one of my favs from this year!

18. Weston

Yo, that intro really puts it into perspective. We’ve gotta know we’re SICK to really appreciate the POWER of the Gospel ’cause it makes us WELL!! I’ve been living like a fool for a long time looking at d-boyz in the trap as leaders… and they were leaders… but they were also followers of an imposter leading me to my grave. Now Jesus is tha leader in my life… and people like you who set an example of who to follow and why. This stuff touches my heart with words of life

• Lyric

Wow all glory to GOD!! Im glad this touched you fam…thats amazing! thanks 4 tha comment!

19. chris doggett

yo this is ablum is a banger i don’t know why i didnt cop it sooner i love 25 to life my boys camo, shyne they go hard i never knew you were camo bro lyric, sorry i didnt download this before now this is great music going hard for God.

• Lyric

Thanks fam!! Im glad u enjoyed tha mixtape! and regardless if you got it late I still appreciate tha download!

• Lyric

Thanks! thats actually a follow up from one of tha tracks off my first mixtape “Album”

20. Kid Freshnezz

Im such a huge critic of christian rappers. Thank you for investing in your craft with the passion of Christ. Mixtape is dope kid. Be blessed brother.

• Lyric

Appreciate your feed back! Its good to hear when critical ppl like your songs n stuff lol..thanks again!

21. Ryan

Keep grinding for God..we gotta take back whats OURs..for God amazing kingdom ima def keep following up with ya

• Lyric

Yeszzir!! thanks alot fam! Im dropping another mixtape later this year! Here go me and my squad website if you wanna peep out some more mixtapes. “Lsentmusic.com”

22. J Gods Son

God bless you brother Lyric, this mixtape is great and I’m just now coming across it.
    Keep spreading the Kingdom word. You just gained a new fan.

• Lyric

Wow thats xtra dope 2 hear u say that, really encouraged by reading that! thanks alot, def glad 2 have u as a fan!!

23. Samuel David Unger

Hey Lyric gud Music Bruh i was wondering what stuff you use to record? thanks again for the music