Listen to the single and you can download below.

• J1OFLOS

sup fam i really like what you did with this b. bless. we should collab man lets chop it up hit me up @j1oflos

1. Camo

“I rep Christ so hard the NEIGHBORS wanna find me…and thats crazy yo.” We dont use the N word. just in case some thought differently -Camo

2. YNJ Entertainment

This industry is so funny. Yall told us you couldn’t post our artist Jaelife track cause he said nigga on it. I guess you got to be certain artist & have a name in order to say nigga…smh

3. christopher doggett

yo camo feeling tha song its a banga, when yo dropping tha next mix tape, and are you still making mixes with your group.

4. christopher doggett

everyone keeping putting paris remix on these new tracks. what is that if you don’t mind me asking, is it the d.j.

• Camo

THANKS FOR THA SUPPORT! and This song was wit my group member (Lyric). I had tha 1st verse and he had tha 2nd. and this iz a remix to jay-z song wit kanye west “paris.” we pray that our mixtape will be out this sunday

5. mj

nice track, sad that he said N on it… the #1 reason i dont downloaded it..

• Miles

The verse he said “So i go so hard these neighbors wanna find me” He did not say the “N” word!

6. miles

7. christopher doggett

camo will it be downloadable here or do or is it for purcahse somewhere elese, and to all those who thought he said the n word listen to your music lyrics better and not the beat he did notsay the n word he said neighbors. and also stop being judgemental if he did say it how about u pray that he let God influence him better in his music instead of hate n on him if you listen to any of camo music u should know he has a fire and passion for Christ so that would not even come from his music.

• Camo

It will def be on this website FREE! and thanks ALOT for your encouraging words! I have a song on this soon to release mixtape, and i say “its a shame that they dont pray for me, they rather hate on me.” thank you for being concern enough to do whut Paul would do for a brother in Christ….PRAY!

8. Cati

Cool song. I’m glad it says “neighbors” and not what I thought it said. Seriously though, I’ve got a problem with how close it sounds to the n word. I can tell at 1.05, but I’m not sure anyone passing by would be able to tell the difference at .21, and that makes me really uneasy over blasting the song, which stinks, cuz you’ve got a nice voice.

• Camo

Im sorry Cati. sometimes rappers are not heard as good as we would like to be. I know ppl who dont like Trip Lee cause they THOUGHT and felt like he said tha A word on a song called superstar and he said EYES. I will do my best to make that word stand out as neighbor more in tha future. glad you like my voice lol

• miles

Well Kidd hey did say “Neighbors”…they don’t use the N word from what Camo said. And why would they use the “N’ word at the beginning and all the rest of the song they say neighbor? smh

• Jay-Way

I got a question, are u “Kidd” the artist known for the Luke flow track?

• Jay-Way

I got a question, are u “Kidd” the artist known from the Luke flow track

• Camo

Well im a christian, and i believe in scripture where it saids let your yes be yes and your no be no. I have no reason to lie to you. I SAID NEIGHBOR! and like miles said, we say NEIGHBOR on err other song. why would i chose to say tha N word on this song? and for you to post a video about me, and BOLDLY posting a LIE, saying I said whut i aint say iz HATING big time on someone who iz supposed to be your brother. so if i sinned I guess u would write a blog exposing me huh? I pray you mature and become a person who shows love. and also be more concern about tha truth more than whut u believe you heard.

9. E

10. E

Okay so I have listened to it like 20 times and it sounds like he is using the N-Word. I really think you guys should change it or something because it could mess up your witness if people think it is that word. Just my opinion lol. Also, where can I get this instrumental? Be Blessed -E.