Terry Green – A New Place

1. Jason

I like this a lot! Reminds me a little bit of Mali Music, with the fusion of hip-hop and gospel styles. Smooth sound, and a clear message. Looking forward to more of the same from Mr. Green!

2. Cassandra

It’s Good…Sounds A lot like he is influenced by Mali alot..which is good to a degree but Terry please steer away from that. You can’t be like Mali and Mali can’t be like Terry:) I Love it tho, been waiting for a loooong time for a singing mix tape lol so Thanks bro!:D

• @speaklifeTG

3. Krystal

Terry…like I told U, Im lovin ur mixtape. Keep allowing God to use the gift to reach and inspire people. God Bless

• @speaklifeTG

4. Renita J

Terry, this is waaaay coooool!!! And, I thank you for being a blessing to us all while lifting up the Name of Jesus. Be blessed!!!

• @speaklifeTG

5. Jennifer

This mixtape is a breath of fresh air. Thanks for the originality. I can’t wait for your next project.

Be Blessed

• @speaklifeTG

6. Timothy

alsome,i listen to the cd 3 time,on h2o,,I have been for new music , I call my. Family so they can go to the web a listen to the cd,,,let me know if u have more cd,b bless,

7. @speaklifeTG

i appreciate you all checking it out!it means so much, follow me on twitter so you can get updated on the new music!!!!!!!!!!!

• @speaklifeTG

i appreciate you all checking it out!it means so much, follow me on twitter so you can get updated on the new music! EP coming soon!

8. KayC

I have all your songs in my phone in Nigeria and listens to them almost everyday… The voice is just unique..