Jay-Way – Journey Of An Alien

All Beats Produced by D-Hood
Artist Page: http://www.facebook.com/iamjayway
Label Page: http://www.facebook.com/Lif3Sentenc3Ent

1. Camo

This tha last mixtape droppin from Lif3 Sentenc3 Ent this yearrr. and my dude ended it out wit a BANG!!!

• Jay-Way

Tanx Lyric! U painted a dope picture of Christ on that “Picture perfect” joint fam. Tanx killing me on my song hahah

2. shyn3

Jay homie loving this mug u ended it out wit str8 fire homie much luv bruh ya BOI shyn3

• Jay-Way

Tanx My Dude! Tanx for providing them BEASTLY beats and that crazy feature on Slanggin!

3. Jay Vore

My boy Jay-Way does it again!!! never fails to impress, I’m diggin this mixtape bro!!! 25 Throw It Up is where it’s at!!! Keep it bro, and thank you!!!

4. shyn3

A Jay no prob fam u my bruh mayne 25 throw it up all the way and camo kills that hook

5. Tynacity

Man Jay!!!! I don’t know where to begin bro, you did your thing homie! Real talk bruh keep doin’ what you do for the Kingdom.

6. dennis baafi

the best rapper alive gospel rap at his best dope,jay way much love mehn feel ya broh

7. Joshua

Hey bruh this a great project ur working very hard for the Lord the word says He is a rewarder of those that dilligently seek Him God has lots of suprises for u Jay.Alot of growth and depth this mixtape goes real hard!!!!!

• Jay-Way

That’s Mad encouraging, Joshua! Im glad that the art is appreciated. Bless u fam!

8. best_unknown

yoyo I really like this bro! Good job. Please look up l.o.s. Or legion of souls on here ya’ll would make a hot collab!

9. Nana

U sure went in on this one brah… Can’t even choose, loving every single tune. U made my Christmas!!! Kudos. :))

10. Rubes

Oh MAn! singleness so relevant duue, man everybody up in ma church be dating there brother & sisters, its like spiritual incest. Lol.. Sick mixtape man

• Jay-Way

hahah feel u man. It’s wack when the world tells us to date but even wacker when folks n church motivate us to date. but let’s continue to make most out of our singleness and practice patience. Thanks for checking out my mixtape bruh.

11. thesp

Didn’t even know their was a Christian mixtape scene! Thank you for the music!!