MOTYROC – This Sunday

1. aaron

dude, i love this style and lyrcis! It would be perfect if yall had better mixing or used a pop filter. I hear an “airy” sound during your singing. Besides that i love it and im sure God is pleased with how your’re glorifying Him with your musical talents!

2. MOTYROC

HEY AARON, I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENT. WE’RE PRAYING THAT OUR RECORDING PROCESS GETS BETTER AND BETTER EACH TIME. AGAIN, I THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, AND I HOPE YOU AND THOSE YOU KNOW CONTINUE TO ENJOY THE MUSIC! MUCH LOVE…, MOTYROC

3. Ziggy J.

Sooooo uhm. This is pretty amazing! lol I love the song “Come by hear.” Also I second with Aaron, but I still love it!

4. MOTYROC

HEY ZIGGY, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO GIVE MY MIXTAPE A LISTEN! SO GLAD THERE WAS AT LEAST ONE SONG YOU LIKED. JUST LIKE I TOLD AARON, ONCE WE HAVE A BUDGET TO PUT TOWARDS PROFESSIONAL MIXING & MASTERING, THE SOUND WILL BE A LOT BETTER. THANKS AGAIN FOR LISTENING, AND STAY TUNED…

5. Zach

It will not let me download this mix tape. Every time I click on the link it doesn’t start downloading and it says the network might have dropped but the network is fine? 🙁

• Nick

Yeah seems like there’s an issue with our mixtape server mediafire. All the downloads appear to be offline at the moment. I will keep you posted when they become available again.

6. Quest

Refreshing! I love the fact that it’s raw and not super polished. You guys sound human which the game is lacking now a days with Auto-Tone and all that stuff. This is what I call Father music when I need to see Him I’ll slap this on! God Bless you big homie.