• ADAM DURAN

ITS PREACH818 & HOLYGHOST GIRL ON THE TEAM & WE REPRESENTT THE KING ! ! !

1. monique

thanks for the free down loads…ive been looking for sum christian music to put on my ipod shuffle n its alwz nice to get sumthing free…may yhe lord bless u n ur family contiously by how u bless others with ur music.

• ADAM DURAN

YOURE VERY WELCOME MONIQUE & MAY THE LORD BLESS YOUR FAM AS WELL ! THANX SOO MUCH FOR LISTENING 😉

2. dougienator

Your blessed with the holy voice and holy lyrics.Keep up the work, God bless.

3. Jason H.

Don’t know why Chris is hating. This is not a bad mixtape. I’d be interested to know if this is Preach818’s first project or if he’s done anything else. Anyway, give it a chance, people. It’s got a nice sound.

• ADAM DURAN

THANX JASON ! I APPRECIATE U NOT ONLY LISTENING BUT FOR CALLING IT HOW U SEE IT… OR IN THIS CASE HEAR IT.
      ADAM, AKA PREACH818 ! JESUS BABY ! ! !

4. Doug

Chris is just jealous because he can’t rap, that’s is why he is a hater. Preach818 has it going on and Chris all he can do is hate and surf the web. ha ha.

5. The Devil

Call it LiKe u HEAR it Chris. This dude needs to learn how to take CRITISICM.

6. ADAM DURAN

BUT AS FOR ME, I WILL ALWAYS PROCLAIM WHAT GOD HAS DONE;
    I WILL SING PRAISES TO THE GOD OF JACOB.
    10 FOR GOD SAYS, ” I WILL BREAK THE STRENGTH OF THE WICKED,
    BUT I WILL INCREASE THE POWER OF THE GODLY.”

7. Evie4Jesus

Hi Adam, I’m so blessed to hear your still rapping for the Lord. Thanks for the free download. I still have the video of you and Anthony rapping at church as youth . May you be blessed as you use your talents to Glorify the only true KING of kings and LORD of lords Hallalujah!

8. MARGIE

I WANNA THANK U FOR PUTTING 2GETHER GR8 RAPS FOR PEOPLE TO HEAR… AS UR MOM… I CAN SEE HOW GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL TO U. GOD SEE’S UR HEART & KNOWS THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL WAY FOR U TO WITNESS TO PEOPLE HE IS CALLING. DON’T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOD HATERS…AS CHRISTIANS WE WILL CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR THEM…FOLLOW JSEUS IN ALL U DO & REMEMBER ‘I’M VERY PROUD OF ALL UR DOING FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD”!!!
    LOVE ~UR MOM~