On April 24th, 737 released his sophomore album entitled, Convinced. This album, enhanced by the accompaniment of live strings, was produced by nationally renowned producers D-Flow, Geeda, G. Roc, Marv4mobeats, Alex Medina, Tony Stone and more. Convinced features appearances by artists J’son, Dillon Chase, Level 3:16, and D-Maub.
737′s heart behind this album is to encourage the Body to walk out life in a place of unbroken trust and unwavering security in the love of God, and to challenge others to become convinced for the first time of the hope and peace that comes from turning away from a life in the world to a life in Christ. Throughout his life he’s learned that nothing this world has to offer him is permanent. No feeling, circumstance, relationship or desire, can remain unchanged forever, except for the love of God. Every time something in his life has failed or faded it’s made him more confident that God’s love is the only thing that lasts. He’s learning to say, like Paul, that I am convinced “that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, or depth, not any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Rom. 8:38-39).
1. Let’s Go (Produced by GeeDa)
2. Buckle Up (Produced by Marv4mobeats)
3. King of all Kings ft J’son, Dillon Chase (Produced by GeeDa)
4. My Story (Produced by Tony “Stone” Shepherd for Hands Up Music Production)
5. So Long (Produced by Dion “DFREE” Burroughs for Free Light Productions)
6. The Gospel (Produced by G ROC for Beat Mekanicz)
7. Beauty For Ashes ft Level 3:16 (Produced by Brian “Battle Axe” Shepard for Sixth Sense Music Productions)
8. Convinced (Produced by GeeDa)
9. Neva Thirst ft D-Maub (Produced by Tony “Stone” Shepherd for Hands Up Music Production)
10. Let’s Party (Produced by G ROC for Beat Mekanicz)
11. Goin’ In (Produced by D-Flow (The Beatpoliticians))
12. He’s Faithful (Produced by D-Flow (The Beatpoliticians))
13. Eternal Life ft Level 3:16 (Produced by Alex Medina for On Post Productions)
14. Beauty For Ashes (Extended Version)